Friday, November 12, 2010

"Passion of Baking" is NOW OPEN



I'm not good at putting my thoughts, experiences, feelings into words. Many bloggers are doing such a great job. I hope I can, too. Everytime I started a few sentences, and realize my train of thought is messy, the context is disorder, I lost my point **blank** Well, there is no rule in blogging, you blog in your own way, your own style. Style, that's it! Blog with style.


Like all working mom, I have to juggle between family, work, friends, hobbies. Occasionally, I'll think I just have too much on my plate. If only my plate is sturdy enough to prop up everything. I consider myself a lucky woman, I have a lovely family that anyone could ever asked for. 
There are countless of blemish, flaw, imperfectness in me. At some point, I determined to changed, I want to be a better person, but it's impossible. Thank God, He so understand our weaknesses, I love this verse: "…for to will is present with me, but to work out is not." (Roman 7:18b). This verse encourage me and empower me. He is my strength when I am weak. He is my light when I am in darkness. He is my joy when I am in sorrow.


The passion of baking was always in me. If you ask me what kind of business I would want to own? I would say, bakery. I actually started baking when I was 13. Over the course of last decade, the passion has elevated to another level. Baking is an art.


I bake. I photograph. I enjoy doing so.

**All photographs are my original work unless otherwise stated. If you would like to use them, feel free to do so, please quote me as the photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment